2023 Lean into Learning Professional Development Grants
St. Louis, MO. – The Innovative Technology Education Fund (ITEF) awarded $144,886 to sixteen area schools, through self-selected professional development experiences. Forty-two grants were awarded to allow educators to participate at a local or national conference, tour schools in other states, bring a subject matter expert to their school, or design their own experience to increase their classroom impact. Educators participate in pairs or teams, ensuring their learning and enthusiasm continue when they return to their classroom.
The 2023 Lean into Learning professional development recipients are:
- City Academy, Inc.
- Ferguson Florissant School District
- Hancock Place School District
- Kirkwood School District
- Lebanon Community School District #9
- Lindbergh School District
- Maplewood Richmond Heights School District
- Mehlville School District
- Miriam School and Learning Center
- North Side Community School
- Ritenour School District
- Rockwood School District
- St. Rose of Lima Catholic School
- Saul Mirowitz Jewish Community School
- Valley Park School District
- Webster Groves School District
To view the 2023 experiences funded by ITEF, visit our website.